25 updates/thoughts...
1) My comfort music is Eminem
2) I am moving August 1st to Central Square in Cambridge
3) I miss my parents and my sisters so much
4) Four more months till I see them again
5) And I miss Yemi so much too
6) I am tired of missing people
7) Everyone goes away
8) I don't want to get too attached to anyone again
9) I want to go back to being a carefree little kid again
10) I want to be strong again physically and mentally
11) I want to be completely healthy again
12) I don't want to live in fear
13) I don't want to think what if
14) It is humid in Boston
15) Dreaming of Mahjong nights and Coldplay nights
16) Second chances
17) College friends
18) New friends
19) Losing the cold edge
20) Giving in
21) Giving up
22) Being vulnerable
23) Royksopp's Tristesse Global
24) Acceptance
25) It's been exactly a year since I left Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment