Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good stuff...

My sister Nicky is here! Yay! So good to see her and hang out with her and just talk endlessly. I am having fun introducing her to American stuff. She is amazed at peoples' appetites here and of course the portion sizes. She seems to like it here and she hasn't even seen Chicago yet.

In other news, I passed the RAC exam! Yay! That was a huge relief because I spent a lot of time studying for it. I scored pretty well too.

I need to find the battery charger for my camera so Nicky can take some pictures. Yesterday she went hiking in the Blue Mountains with Johannah and today she is exploring Harvard square. I wish Nida was here too, that would have been so much fun.

Chottu, if you're reading this, we miss you and love you!!! Muahs!

1 comment:

luluchotubeta a.k.a Nida said...

hiee gay...i just read the post.. i miss u 2 baby...... :)